Max. Altitude4910 m
Type of ToursTrekking
Descripción: Si eres de los que les agrada caminar, este tour es para ti; realiza un trekking de dos días en las profundidades del Cañón del Colca, ubicado en el departamento de Arequipa. En su descenso, disfrutarás de los fantásticos miradores naturales con bellos paisajes. Finalmente, disfrutarás de la piscina de aguas termales en el que podrás relajarte o divertirte para hacer de este tour una gran experiencia
Pick up from the respective hotel in tourist mobility, towards the town of Chivay in an approximate of 3:30 hrs. (164 km.), Passing Chivay we arrive at the town of Yanque where we will have the breakfast buffet. (06:30 hrs.).
Then we will travel for 02 hours (42 km.) To La Cruz del Cóndor, where we will have 1 hour to appreciate the flight of the condors and the depth of the canyon (3207 meters).
10: 30hrs. We will arrive at the Mirador de San Miguel and immediately begin the trek down to the canyon (3 hours and a half).
13:00 hrs. We arrive at the first suspension bridge, rest and continue our walk for 10 ‘more and we will arrive at the first San Juan de Chuccho community, where the guide will prepare the food for the group while we rest, after lunch we will continue the march this time to visit the villages of Malata and Cosñirhua, sharing their customs and stories with their people. 05: 00hrs. We arrive at the Oasis, a peaceful and charming place, where we will enjoy its swimming pools, surrounded by palm trees and its lodge. Rest in a typical adobe bungalow in the area.
05:00 hrs. We started the walk again this time of ascent for 03 hours. 08: 30hrs. Arrival to the town of Cabanaconde where the breakfast and visit of the Town is made. In this town we will take the tourist bus back to the city of Chivay, making tourist stops in the traditional town of Maca, and natural viewpoints to appreciate the pre-Inca valley of the valley, among others. 12:30 hrs. Arrival to the town of Chivay time to visit the thermal medicinal baths of Calera (01 hour). After lunch, we will return to the city of Arequipa making tourist stops in the National Reserve (Mirador de los Volcanes 4910m, llamas and vicuñas)
- Tourist transport
- Bilingual professional guide
- Food (1 Buffet breakfast, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- 1 night accommodation (bungalows)
- First aid kit
Does not include
- Colca touristic tickets
- Entrance tickets to the thermal baths of Calera (Chivay S / .15.00)
- Last lunch in Chivay
- The price is based on double occupancy, includes all taxes and fees.
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.