Max. Altitude3900 m
Type of ToursCultural
Description: To know the wonderful Uros Islands and the natural island of Taquile. It is in this last one where you will know its magnificent beach (unique place of the island of Taquile) with white sand and with splendid views towards the snow-covered of the Mountain range of the Andes! In addition to these beautiful landscapes, you will enjoy the wonderful experience of sharing the essence of the Andean man together with local families. A pleasant experience that will leave you with beautiful memories of the islands that will make you want to return.
We will pick you up from your hotels / land terminal between 6:40 am to 7:20 am (we will give you a better time according to the hotel you are in) and we will take you to the port of Puno, where we will proceed to take our modern fast boat, So, board our first destination: the floating islands of the Uros. The guide will present the lifestyle of the inhabitants of these beautiful Floating Islands, we will be an average of one hour in these islands, later we will continue our trip to the Island of Taquile. Already embarking, we will go to the northern part of Taquile (1h30 min trip), where we will make a 20 minute walk to a local restaurant to have lunch our delicious menu. We will make enjoyable activities such as dancing together with the local families of Taquile and we will have time to learn about their culture, through our bilingual guide. After the exquisite lunch, we will descend to the sector of the white sand beach with wonderful views towards the snow-capped mountains of the Andes (something you will never see in the sea!). If you are daring you can bathe in the water of Titicaca (8 ° C), and if not, you will also have enough time to enjoy the beautiful views that this beautiful lake offers us. Finally, and after a great day, we will return to the city of Puno, arriving at approximately 4pm.
- Speed boat
- Bilingual professional guide
- Lunch in Taquile
- Entrances to the floating islands of the
- Uros and Taquile
- Tip accommodation
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.