Max. Altitude2980 m
Type of ToursCultural
Description: The Sacred Valley of the Incas was undoubtedly a key area for the settlement of the Incas. Its pleasant climate and fertile lands make a perfect combination for the development of flora and fauna. This was also the route to the jungle and therefore an area with access to fruit trees and tropical lowland plants. The Sacred Valley has an altitude of 2,800 meters and combines the charm of the beautiful landscape with very important Inca archaeological complexes.
The tour begins with pick-up at your hotel at 8:00 hrs. We will go to the original town of Pisac where we will visit its artisanal market and part of its archaeological group, passing by Coya, Lamay, Calca and in Urubamba we will have a buffet lunch. The trip continues to the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo, after this visit in the afternoon you take the train to the town of Aguas Calientes. Reception and transfer to the hotel.
Today after breakfast, we will board the bus that will take us to Machu Picchu to see the sunrise, we will have the longed for visit to Machu Picchu accompanied by our guide, there will be time to explore and learn more about this wonderful Inca city. In the afternoon we will return by bus to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Cusco. Reception and transfer to the Hotel.
- Tourist transportation during the visit to the Sacred Valley.
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu.
- Bus ticket Aguas calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas calientes.
- Return Tourist Transport Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes with Breakfast.
Does not include
- Air flights.
- BTG Tourist Ticket.
- The price is based on double occupancy, includes all taxes and fees.
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.