Max. Altitude2430 m
Type of ToursCultural
Description: Machu Picchu Full Day, is a day trip to one of the masterpieces of Civil and Architectural Engineering of the Inca Empire, this citadel is built in the center of the heart of the Andes and the Amazon jungle, under the protection of Two sacred mountains, Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu.
The Inca citadel of Machu Picchu awaits you, have a unique and magical experience visiting this Wonder of the World.
Tour type: Full day tour
Start / end time: Pick up is at 03:45 AM – 04:20 AM from the lobby of your hotel and you must return at 06:30 PM.
Consideration: remember to bring comfortable shoes and water, moderate walk during the tour
Highlights: guided tour to the ruins of Machu Picchu
Remember that there is a discount for students entering Machu Picchu (ask us about this option)
For this tour, we pick you up from your hotel at approximately 03:45 a.m., to take you to the Ollantaytambo train station, the duration of this trip is about an hour and a half, once there you can board the tourist train. It will take us to Machu Picchu Pueblo, after two hours of travel we will arrive at Aguas Calientes at 07:40 AM, remember that at the exit of the train station one of our team will be waiting for you to direct you to the bus station and go up to the citadel of Machu Picchu (30 minutes of travel).
Once in Machu Picchu, you will have a guided tour of 2 hours to know and tour the most important places of the citadel, after that you can stay for a while longer in the citadel on your own, remember that the departure time is midday . At the end of the visit you can return by bus to Aguas Calientes, where you will have time available to visit the streets of this small town, visit the thermal baths, also the Manuel Chávez Ballón Museum, remember that any of these visits can do it on their own and assume the cost of income that this implies.
Your return train leaves Aguas Calientes at 04:22 PM, remember to keep in mind that you need to be at the train station half an hour before departure. This train arrives at Ollantaytambo station at 06:10 PM, outside the train station a transport from our company will be waiting for you to take you back to Cusco (remember that the trip lasts about an hour and a half), our service ends in the Plaza San Francisco (historic center of Cusco).
- Transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo Train Tickets
- Aguas Calientes Bus Tickets – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu (first or second shift)
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu
Does not include
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Entrance tickets to the Huaynapicchu Mountain or the Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 20.00)
- Water and snacks
- The price is based on double occupancy, includes all taxes and fees.
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.