Max. Altitude190 m
Type of ToursEcológico
Description: The reserve of the Tambopata forest is located southeast of Peru, about 14 hours by car or 1 hour flight from Cusco. The Reserve is the second largest in Peru (after the Manú National Park) with almost 275 hectares (680 acres) and an overflowing wildlife.
Pick up from the airport and / or land terminal transfer to the office where they can leave some luggage that will not take the tour. Then transport to the port (port captaincy) 15 minutes by boat down the river, by the Madre de Dios River in a motorized boat that will take us to our lodge, where we will settle into our comfortable rooms, then accompanied by our guide we will walk through the trails of the lodge where our guide will explain the fauna and flora that inhabits this area. After lunch we will then travel in our boat for 20 minutes to reach the island of monkeys, great opportunity to see 5 species of monkeys that inhabit this island, then we will prepare to return to the lodge, and back in the evening we will observe alligators with the help of our lanterns, we can see the red eyes of the alligators and your guide will explain everything about the alligators, return to the lodge where we will spend the night in our comfortable lodge.
Very early in the morning at 5:00 am we will go to visit the parrot collpa the cachuela, in a journey of approximately 50 minutes, where it is possible to see a variety of species of parrots that meet in the wall of the Madre de Dios River. Eat clay in a multicolored show of flights and shouts, an experience you will never forget. After return to the lodge for breakfast, then we will prepare to visit Lake Sandoval for the entire day, from our lodge we will travel 10 minutes by boat to reach the shores of the Sandoval lake port, from where we will enter the Tambopata Reserve “Lake Sandoval “in a walk of about 1 hour, then we will arrive at the lake where we will take a canoe to paddle through this beautiful lake that hosts a variety of birds and animals. Then at noon we will have lunch at a restaurant on Lake Sandoval, after lunch those who wish can bathe at Lake Sandoval without any danger, then return to our lodge, dinner and then a night walk to see some animals and / or insects that leave at night return to our lodge where we will spend the night in our comfortable lodge.
After breakfast, coordinating the flight time and / or bus we will transfer you in our motorized boat to Puerto Maldonado, and from there to the airport and / or bus terminal. End of the Tour
- Naturist, conservationist and bilingual
- Meals (normal and vegetarian optional) 2 lunches, 2 dinners and 2
- Transportation I pick up and return to the airport or land terminal
- Rooms in the lodge for 2 nights First aid kit Rubber boots in case of rain
Does not include
- Alcoholic drinks
- Entrance tickets to the Tambopata Reserve S /. 30.00
- The price is based on double occupancy, includes all taxes and fees.
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.