Max. Altitude2900 m
Type of ToursAventura
Description: They are suitable for mountain lovers and eager to try new emotions in mountain to which the pure and hard climbing does not attract or give them much respect. Also for climbers who have not practiced in a long time and in general adventurous spirit people who want to try new and stronger experiences. It is an activity that is very popular among young people and those who are not so young, to whom an activity such as walking knows little. It is recommended a minimum physical form and have a relative familiarity with heights
09:00 Am Departure from Cusco in Private Transportation to the sector called Pachar Sacred Valley where we will arrive and we will begin with a talk from the guide, regarding security and recommendations for the climb which will take 30 minutes. The ascent and descent of the track can last between 3 and 4 hours according to the rhythm of the group, as we go up the temperature will begin to fall, but we can counteract this by wearing extra clothes in a small backpack.
- Private roundtrip transportation
- Bilingual professional guide
- Equipment (harness, helmet, set via ferrata and guntas)
Does not include
- extra drinks tips
- extra snack
- The price is based on double occupancy, includes all taxes and fees.
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.