Max. Altitude3000 m
Type of ToursAventura
Description: Join this exciting and fun adventure of a whole day, in which we will feel full adrenaline when navigating through one of the most intense sections of the Urubamba River. We will experience rapids of class II, III and IV, always with the safety of the case and accompanied by our experienced guide. One of our most popular rafting sections during the season is the class IIl Chuquicahuana river, on the Alto Urubamba river. There are good class III rapids and also in this area the water is not contaminated.
You will be picked up from your hotel in our private transport around 09:00 hrs, and we will leave for our camp in a trip of an hour and a half, where our guide will give an introductory talk about safety and the correct use of the equipment to start our adventure by the Urubamba river. We will transport by raft for about 2 hours and ½ in the rapids of level II, III and III +. For your safety, we have an extra guide that will accompany us very closely from a kayak, all the time.
At the end of the activity, hot drinks and an abundant lunch await us in our private camp, then you can choose between relaxing in our Andean sauna or practicing zip lining activity on the river, we have 2 lines of cables and each of them measures more than 100 meters
At the end, we will take our return transport to the city of Cusco, and we will be arriving around 17:00 hrs.
Note: For the pick-up, you must reserve your hotel in the historic center, since most of the air bnb do not have an easy-to-locate name and address and many of them are located far from the city, otherwise we can coordinate the meeting point
- Private tourist transport round trip
- Guides specialized in rafting in English
- Security Kayaker
- Lunch and hot drinks at the end of the rafting
- All Rafting equipment (helmet, safety vest, rain jacket, boat and rowing, wetsuit)
- Use of Zip-line facilities and equipment and camping
- Professional first aid kit
Does not include
- Tips and extra expenses or services not described above
- A whole set of dry clothes
- A small towel
- A swimsuit to wear under your neoprene suit
- A good positive mental fitness
- The price is based on double occupancy, includes all taxes and fees.
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.