Max. Altitude1000 m
Type of ToursCultural
Description: Take a half-day excursion through the well-known City of the Kings of Peru, Lima. In this tour you will know the most historical sites, those that have a beautiful colonial architecture, beautiful temples and churches, residential neighborhoods, admirable landscapes around the sea and other tourist attractions of the Peruvian capital. Enjoy this attraction both in the morning and in the afternoon.
The Huaca Pucllana, Inca ceremonial center of the IV century D.C.
Historical Center of Lima, with an unparalleled variety of colonial buildings and urban landscapes from 400 years ago.
The Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, where you can appreciate a private collection of articles from the pre-Columbian era.
The Catacombs of the Temple of San Francisco. Crypts with samples of religious art.
Plaza San Martin, one of the most important squares of the City of Kings.
Plaza de Armas de Lima, overlooking the buildings of the Municipality of Lima and the Cathedral.
Larcomar, a fun center with shops, restaurants, cinemas, green areas and an incomparable view of the Peruvian sea.
Note: This itinerary can be done in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Professional tourist guide in Spanish / English
- Transfers in Tourist Bus
- Entrance tickets (tickets) to all places of visit
- Constant assistance during the tour
Does not include
- Food not mentioned in the package
- Tips, or extra expenses accommodation
- The price is based on double occupancy, includes all taxes and fees.
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.