Max. Altitude3500 m
Type of ToursAventura
Description: Our Bungee Jumping is considered the highest in Latin America, this activity is performed in our park, located in the district of Poroy 15 minutes from the city, and from a suspended elevator to more than 125 meters high.
The jump is done with an elastic rope, specially designed for this type of activities, which will be fixed at the feet of the user. In addition to the elastic cord, the wearer will wear a body harness, of which a safety band is attached to it.
We have triple security at all times, which guarantees a very extreme jump with the intensity and security that the user is looking for.
Our Slingshot is the highest in the world, not only because of its location at more than 3500m.m.m, but because it has an engineering system that allows the perfect distribution between strength and speed of stretching. In less than 3 seconds you can be launched as a rocket to more than 125m high.
As members of the Peruvian Association of Bungee jump, we comply with the highest international safety standards, manuals, processes and state-of-the-art equipment.
Casi todos los días de 9 a.m. a 4 p.m. (el sábado no funciona esta gira, téngalo en cuenta) Duración de la actividad: 2 horas.
- Round trip transportation
- Safety equipment
- Specialized instructors
- League according to weight
Does not include
- Any type of drink or food
- Filming service
- The price is based on double occupancy, includes all taxes and fees.
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.