Max. Altitude3500 m
Type of ToursAventura
Description: Visiting Cusco is always a great adventure. Imagine touring its beautiful high Andean landscapes and the most iconic areas offered by the capital of the Inca Empire. With this tour you can do it and even more exciting, uploaded to a metal beast with four wheels: a four-wheel drive. Admire the great rural meadows that the great Sacred Valley offers and those that the Inca once contemplated, but with the dose of adrenaline that their bodies need. Get to know the salineras de Maras, a salt mine exploited since the Inca period and whose origin remains a mystery. Then visit the archaeological site of Moray, named as a possible laboratory of Inca agricultural research, where they will observe the particular distribution of their platforms and the microclimates that have replicated in them. Dare to travel the Inca Trail like a hardened explorer and let the mystical Cusco dazzle you!
We pick you up from your hotels and then take a trip of almost an hour to our base located in Cruzpata, after a brief explanation of the operation of the Motorcycles, we will start with a 10 minute practice, then we will start our circuit, we will be driving approximately 2 hours and a half to 3 hours, all out of route where you can get an image of the daily life of the people who live there and where you can admire the typical facades of the houses of these people. We are going to walk through spectacular places where few people pass and where nature puts its maximum splendor to impress us at every moment, on the route we can also observe closely the local agriculture, and we will have the option of visiting the archaeological site of Moray, known as the “Inca agricultural experimentation center” and the Salinas de Maras, with its amazing salt pits that will reveal ancient secrets for us. We will also admire indescribable landscapes with high and sacred mountains for our people so far. Among the highest peaks, you will be able to distinguish the 5,682 meters of height of the “WaqaqWillka”, known as La Verónica, as well as the guardian of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, “El Chicón”, 5530 meters above the ground. You will also have a panoramic view of the “Vilcanota” mountain range, then we will return to our base where we will take our transportation back to Cusco.
Note: For the pick-up, you must reserve your hotel in the historic center, since most of the air bnb do not have an easy-to-locate name and address and many of them are located far from the city, otherwise we can coordinate the meeting point.
07: 00hrs – 13: 00hrs 13: 00hrs – 18: 30hrs
- Roundtrip tourist transportation
- Visit to Maras and Moray (tickets not included)
- 250cc Honda / Yamaha personal ATVs
- Safety equipment: helmet, gloves
- Professional mechanical guide in English / Spanish
- First aid kit
Does not include
- Personal accident insurance
- Income to the places to visit in case you do not have the tourist ticket (you will have to pay it in the same place):
- Moray S / 70 (for foreigners), S / 40 (for Peruvians); if they have the tourist ticket they do not have to pay for the entrance.
- Maras S / 10 (for foreigners), S / 10 (for Peruvians)
- The price is based on double occupancy, includes all taxes and fees.
- Individual occupation available at an additional cost.
- Ask us about special discounts for groups if you travel with 3 or more people
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of our reservation.
- This tour begins in Cusco, the hostel / hotel pickup is included for accommodation located in the center of the city of Cusco.
- The tour has no set exits, you can choose your own start date (subject to availability)
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants Huayna Picchu /
- Machu Picchu Mountain Hike available at an additional cost.
- $ 20 discount for students with a valid ID card from the university / university You must bring an ID with you on the Inca Trail.
- We take care of all diets, please let us know your diets. Equipment such as trekking poles can be rented at an additional cost.
The Inca Trail is the only tour in Peru that is not reimbursable. Be sure to confirm the correct dates when you make the purchase. As the Inca Trail is regulated by the Ministry of Culture, they do not allow changes in the start date nor give reimbursements, once a permit is acquired, they are not resold.
Read our full terms and conditions here.